Tuesday, December 26, 2006

End of Year Notes

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. Since one of my reasons for creating this blog was to use it as a promotional tool, I'm using some of my post-holiday down time to direct you to some of my recent Broadway reviews for Cititour.com:

Mary Poppins, which owes much of its charm to star Gavin Lee, choreographer Matthew Bourne and the design team.

Butley, a disappointment. See if you can get your hands on the Alan Bates movie version instead.

And last but not least, the shuttered Jay Johnson: The Two and Only, a cute little memoir and love letter to the art of ventriloquism that didn't stand a chance on Broadway. Joining me for that show was a friend who's a little on the young side, and she wanted to know if Soap was a real show.

No comments: